It seems like Oppo is looking to target the budget market very soon. They'll release the all glass A31 that has a 4.5 inches screen size, Snapdragon 410 processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB expandable ROM, 8 / 5 MP rear and front cameras, 2,000 mAh battery capacity and LTE connectivity.
- Display: 4.5 inches IPS display 480 x 854 (218 ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB expandable via microSD card slot up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 8 MP BSI w/ flash f/2.2
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2,000 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat w/ Color OS 2.0
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth 4.0
- Others: Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- Dimensions: 131.9 × 65.5 x 8mm
- Weight: 135g
- Price: USD 269.99
What's interesting with this is the design as it looks very good for a small phone based on the photos. This might attract a lot of people who has small hands and prefers a smaller screen. This device is also very thin at just 8 mm, made out of metal frame and all glass design. It will run on Android 4.4 Kitkat with Oppo's Color OS on the top and will retail at just USD 160 or roughly around PHP 7.1K.
I wish that this device will also come here in country very soon and I hope that the price won't change that much.