Huawei officially announced an entry-level and budget friendly smartphone today called the Huawei SnapTo.The handset was first spotted at Amazon few days ago.
The handset sports and 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 resolution, and is powered by a Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor. It also features LTE connectivity, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, 5MP rear camera, 2MP rear camera and 2,200 mAh battery. It runs Android KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3 on top.
- Display: 5-inch HD, 1280 x 720 resolution
- Processor: 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core
- GPU: Adreno 305
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE
- OS: Android KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3
- Battery: 2,200mAh
The Huawei SnapTo is priced at $179.99 (around Php 8K when directly converted). The black version will be avialable starting April 17 while the white variant will be in stock on May 15.