As HTC starts to roll out the One M9 globally, the company has unveiled the HTC One M8s, a handset that's practically identically to the One M8, but features a new 64-bit processor.
The HTC One M8s packs a 5-inch LCD display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal memory, 13MP f.2.0 rear camera, 5MP front camera and 2840mAh battery. Even though HTC does away with the UltraPixel main camera feature, it's worth pointing that the company retains the dual camera rear setup which allows user to have a bokeh effect to their photos.
The handset runs Android Lollipop 5.0 right out of the box.
- Display: 5-inch 1080 x 1920-pixel LCD
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC (4x Cortex A53 @ 1.7GHz, 4x Cortex A53 @ 1GHz)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB, expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/2.0. with dual rear camera setup
- Front Camera: 5MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense
- Battery: 2840mAh
- Dimensions: 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.55mm
- Weight: 160 grams, 5.64oz
The HTC One M8s is slated to arrive in Europe soon and will be priced at £379.99. Availability to other markets is unknown yet, as of writing.