HTC has officially launched the new One M9+ today at a press event in Beijing, China. One major feature of this handset is the 2.2GHz MediaTek MT6795T octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
The HTC One M9+ sports a 5.2-inch Super LCD3 Quad HD display, 32GB expandable internal memory, 20MP rear f/2.2 camera with secondary lens, 4MP UltraPixel front camera and 2,840mAh battery. It runs Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI.
- Display: 5.2-inch Super LCD3 Quad HD, 2560 x 1440, 440ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: 2.2GHz MediaTek MT6795T octa-core
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 20.7MP + 2.1MP with dual-tone flash
- Front Camera: 4MP HTC UltraPixel
- Battery: 2840mAh
- OS: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7
- Connectivity: LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 w/ A2DP aptX, GPS w/ A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, IR Blaster, USB On-The-Go support, FM Radio
- Audio: HTC BoomSound with Dolby Surround Sound
It also features HTC BoomSound with Dolby Surround Sound on the front of the handset alongside the home button that has a fingerprint sensor. It will ve available in three colors - Gunmetal grey, Amber Gold and Silver Gold. Pricing and availability of the handset are still unknown, as of writing.