Blackview introduces a new smartphone called Alife S1 that's designed by Dieter Rams, a German master in industrial design. The handset sports a 5-inch JDI WhiteMagic HD display, and is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek processor.
|Blackview Intros Alife S1: 5-inch, LTE, 64-bit|
It also features LTE connectivity, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable internal memory, 18MP rear camera, 8MP front camera and 2,000mAh battery. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
- Display: 5-inch JDI WhiteMagic HD, 294ppi
- Processor: 1.5GHz MediaTek MTK6732 64-bit
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, up to 64GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 18MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2,000mAh
- SIM: Dual-SIM (regular + micro), Dual-Standby
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
Pricing and availability of the handset are still unknown as of writing. We'll keep you posted!