Along with the Redmi 2A, Xiaomi has also announced in China the Mi Note Pink Edition. The handset packs the same specs with the Mi Note except that it comes with a pink color.
|Mi Note Pink! :)|
- Display: 5.7-inch Sharp/JDI Full-HD, 1920×1080, 386ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 933Mhz 3GB LPDDR3
- ROM: 16GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP Autofocus with Philips Two-Tone Flash, Sony IMX214 Image Sensor, f/2.0 lens aperture, OIS
- Front Camera: 4MP with 2-micron pixels
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM card
- Connectivity: 4G/LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 155.1 x 77.6 x 6.95mm
- Weight: 161g
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pink will retail at RMB 2,499 (around Php18K when directly converted). The handset will come with a free 5000mAh Mi power bank.