Samsung has recently unveiled its latest rugged mid-range handset called Galaxy Xcover 3. It sports a 4.5-inch WVGA display, and is powered by a quad-core processor.
It also features 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable internal memory, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera, 4G LTE and 2200mAh battery. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat pre-installed and is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The handset is water-resistant, dust proof and shock-resistant.
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- RAM: 1.5GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS,
- Sensors: compass, altimeter
- Others: IP67-certified (water-resistant, dust proof), MIL-STD 810G-certified (shock resistant)
- Thickness: 9.95mm thin
- Weight: 154g
It is expected to be showcased next week at CeBIT 2015. Pricing and availability are unknown yet as of writing.