Lenovo has been putting a lot of muscle lately in their smartphone offerings. This time they announced the Lenovo K3 Note, A phablet / smartphone with 5.5 inches Full HD display, 64 bit octa core MeditaTEk MT6752 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable internal storage, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP selfie camera, and 3,000 mAh of battery capacity.
|Lenovo K3 Note|
Not necessarily a killer, but a good rival. When it comes to the specifications they're pretty much on par with each other on paper. The Meizu M1 Note may be a little better when it comes the overall materials used on the phone, but the K3 Note might be a little cheaper. (This is still to be confirmed) Then the Teana version of this phone have a ceramic piece vibration speaker that's said to give your phone better speaker audio quality.
Lenovo K3 Note Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inches FHD
- Processor: 1.7 GHz 64 bit MT6752 octa core
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable via microSD up to 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP dual tone flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- OS: Unconfirmed version of Android
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / LTE / Bluetooth 4.0 / GPS
- Others: Ceramic piece vibration speaker (Teana version only)
- Dimensions: 7.6 mm thin
- Weight: 150g
- Price: CNY 999 (Around PHP 7.2K) / Teana version CNY 1,099 (Around PHP 7.9K)
What we don't know right now is if this very attractive phone will be released globally? Hopefully Lenovo will do it for us. I'm sure this is going to sell like hotcakes if it will be released internationally soon especially here in the Philippines.