Blackview has announced their upcoming affordable quad-core smartphone called Blackview Breeze.
The Blackview Breeeze sports a 4.5-inch FHD display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor paired with 1GB of RAM. It also features 8GB of expandable internal memory, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and 2000mAh Li-Poly battery. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat.
Blackview also boasted its own Xender application for file sharing and its power-saving mode feature for a longer battery life.
- Display: 4.5-inch FHD, 854×480, 221ppi
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 8MP AF with True Flash LED
- Front Camera: 5MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-Polymer, Non-removable
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-standby (micro)
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
- Sensors: Light sensor , G-sensor , P-sensor, Gesture sensing,
- Dimensions: 133 x 66.5 x 9.4mm
- Colors: Black, White
Availability and pricing of the handset is unknown as of the moment. I'll keep you posted! :)