If you're looking for a smartphone with a large battery capacity, the Wickedleak Wammy Titan 4 might interest you. This handset is powered by a MediaTek MT6592 octa-core processor and features a 5330mAh battery capacity.
It also features 5-inch Full HD IPS OGS display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable memory, 16MP Sony IMX214 AF rear camera, 8MP front camera and Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system.
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS OGS display, 441ppi, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa-core
- GPU: Mali 450MP4
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 16GB, 13.31GB usable, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 16MP Sony IMX214 AF with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat, Upgradeable to Android Lollipop
- Battery: 5330mAh, with USB OTG charging
- Dimensions: 146 x 73.6 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 199g
- Color: Black, White
The Wickedleak Wammy Titan 4 comes in black and white colors. It will retail in India at around Rs. 14990. To pre-order, head over to this site (Click here!). Delivery begins on March 1, 2015.