As an answer to the budget windows tablet / laptop being released by other local brands, Starmobile came up with their own that uses an Intel Atom processor! We just saw the Starmobile Engage Pro 10, a 10.1 inches tablet / laptop convertible that's powered by a 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3735F Baytrail-T processor, 2 GB of DDR3L RAM, 7,500 mAh of battery capacity and 32 GB of expandable ROM. Engage Pro 10 also has 5 MP of rear camera, 2 MP of front facing camera and a Gen 7 ntel HD Graphics GPU.
|Starmobile Engage Pro 10 Announced|
- Display: 10.1 inches IPS Multitouch Capacitive Screen, 1280 x 800,16:10 Widescreen (150 ppi)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3735F Baytrail-T; Quad Core with Hyper-Threading Technology
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics Gen 7
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 32 GB expandable up 64 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 7,500 mAh
- OS: Windows 8.1 w/ free 1 year Office 365 subscription
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n / Bluetooth / 1x USB 2.0 Port (Tablet) / 1x USB 2.0 Port (Dock)
- Price: PHP 11,990
What's exciting here is we are seeing better and better competition in the local windows tablet / laptop scene. This should benefit most of our student brothers and those who simply want to get a quality affordable tablet. Cheers Starmobile!