This Monday, Samsung made the Galaxy A7 official by introducing it as the company's thinnest smartphone ever at 6.3mm thickness that's equipped with premium hardware.
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Processor: 32-bit octa-core Exynos 5430 SoC (Single SIM) / 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 SoC (Dual SIM)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB, expandable up to 64 via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat. 4, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC (LTE version only)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Geomagnetic, RGB, Hall, Light
- Weight: 141g
- Dimensions: 151 x 76.2 x 6.3 mm
Other features include Private Mode which provides extra level of security, Multi Screen for multitasking, Ultra Wide Shot and Auto Selfie for the front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 is rumored to launch next week in South Korea. Pricing and availability have not been revealed yet.