As we all know, Pipo is one of the good affordable tablet makers in the industry. This 2015 they just released the Pipo T9S, a 1.7 GHz octa core (MT6582) powered tablet that has 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage, 8.9 inches 1920 x 1200 Full HD Display and 13 and 5 MP rear and front cameras.
- Display: 10 Point Multi Touch 8.9 Inches 1920 x 1200 Full HD (254 ppi)
- Processor: 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa core up to 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- ROM: 32 GB Internal Storage
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- OS: Android 4.2.2
- Connectivity: WiFi / 3G / Bluetooth / Phone Call / GPS
- Others: OTG
- Price: Unknown Yet
Overall this one is a promising tablet especially if it will be priced at a very affordable rate. My only concern so far is the Operating System as we should be seeing at least Kitkat powered tablets this 2015. We just hope that this one will be available in the Philippines too and we can grab one unit for review.