Our wait will be finally over this early 2015! My most anticipated smartphone flagship will arrive in the Philippine shores by late January 2015 at just PHP 20,990 only for the 32 GB version while the 16 GB variant will be at PHP 18,500.
This was confirmed by Mr. Adrian Lim of Meizu few minutes ago...
- Display: 5.5-inch Sharp 2K, 2560 x 1536 pixels
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 5430 chip at 2.0GHz Cortex A15 quad core and 1.5GHz Cortex A7 quad core
- GPU: Mali T628 MP6
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 20.7 MP, f2.2, IMX220 exmor rs sensor, dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP omnivision ov5693, f2.2
- OS: Flyme 4.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 3350 mAh
- Connectivity: dual band WIFI, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, LTE
- Audio: ES9018 DAC and OPA1612
- Others: mTouch (fingerprint sensor)
For those who missed it, Meizu MX4 Pro is one of the best spec'ed smartphone in the world right now. It is powered by an octa core Samsung Exynos 5430 chip, 3 GB of RAM, mali T628 MP6 GPU, the great 20.7 MP sony sensors, an improved 5 MP of front camera, finger print sensors and the amazing sounding ES9018 DAC and OPA1612. It's a very good sounding and performing phone that even made me dub it as my dream phone this 2015!
For our initial review and sound impressions: Click Here!