It seems like early 2015 is going to be an amazing year for Xiaomi. They'll be announcing this January 15 a new variant of Redmi Note aside from the January 4 announcement of the Redmi 1S update. It's rumored to be called the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, a 5.5 inch full hd 1080p smartphone that's powered by Snapdragon 615 processor for just USD 145! (Around PHP 6,493.03 out of direct conversion) or USD 160.
|Is this the new Redmi Note 2?|
It has a lot better specifications from what we've heard before and it's nearly 4 thousand pesos cheaper than what we speculated. For our older article about Redmi Note 2: Click Here!
- Display: 5.5 Inches Full HD 1080p
- Processor: 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (octa core cortex A53) or MediaTek MT6752
- GPU: Mali-T760
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with Dual LED
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3,100 mAh capacity
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat with the new MIUI version
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth / LTE / 3G
- Dimensions: 159 x 82 mm
- Price: Could be USD 145 (Around PHP 6,493.03) or USD 160
Okay now the rivalry between the Meizu M1 Note seems to heating up. Both devices are identical in specifications with Meizu M1 Note having a more colorful design and a slimmer bezel. Meizu could be one of the reasons why Xiaomi is making its pricing much lower than the earlier reports, and that's great for us.
Hopefully we'll see this one in the Philippines soon to review the unit! :)