Blackview announced that the Blackview Heatwave will soon be available in the Philippines. The handset sports a 5.5-inch OGS IPS HD display and is powered by MediaTek MT6582M quad-core processor.
It features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable memory, 8MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 2,500 mAh battery, dual SIM capability and Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
- Display: 5.5-inch OGS IPS HD display, 267ppi
- Processor: 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582M quad-core
- GPU: Mali-400
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 8MP AF w/ flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 2,500mAh Li-ion
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 3G, HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- SIM: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
- Thickness: 5.5mm
- Price: Php 5,999
The Blackview Heatwave will retail at Php 5,999! Availability has not been revealed yet by Blackview Philippines.