Acer announces an entry-level smartphone called the Liquid Z410 that sports a 64-bit super fast processor, excellent audio, good camera, LTE 4G connectivity and long battery life.
|The new Acer Liquid Z410!|
The Acer Liquid Z410 sports a 4.5-inch qHD display and is powered by a 64-bit quadcore MediaTek MT6732 processor. It features ARM Mali-T760 GPU, 5 MP rear camera with LED flas, 2 MP front camera with wide 80 degree lens and Category 4 LTE (supports up to 150Mbit downloads).
It also packs a front-facing speaker with DTS Studio sound and a battery the can last up to 5.5 hours of talk-time or 400 hours standby.
- Display: 4.5-inch qHD, 540 x 960 pixels resolution, 245ppi
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6732
- GPU: ARM Mali-T760
- Rear Camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2MP with wide 80 degree lens
- Battery: 5.5 hours of talk-time, 400 hours standby
- Speakers: Front facing DTS Studio Sound
- Connectivity: 4G LTE
|The thickness of the phone|
The Acer Liquid Z410 will be available in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) by the end of February with a starting price of €129 (Around Php 7K, when converted).