Gone are the days when PC's had to be so bulky and big. Together with the ThinkCentre E63z, the slim and performanced-packed AIO, Lenovo also launched the promising Tiny-In-One, the world's first modular AIO Business Desktop.
|It's a goooooood one!|
Tiny is the new big!
The ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 is Lenovo's first detach-and-build modular AIO business PC. It gives the business the flexibility to mix and match a 23-inch AIO experience with the current existing ThinkCentre Tiny PCs sold separately. This AIO (All-in-One) is an affordable space saving great business oriented PC.
|ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One Ports|
|See how portable ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One is?|
|Francis Ivan Judan, Lenovo 4P Manager|
What I like about the Tiny-in-One is its customization. You can just mix and match the parts you want, whether you want a larger storage by removing the DVD drive to replace it with an HDD or SSD and other customization. It gives you more flexibility and added life to your PC as you don't have to replace every part when it breaks.
- Form Factor: Modular All-in-one (Monitor Mounted Option)
- Processor: Intel Pentium J2900 Quad Core (2.41 GHz, 2 MB Cache)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- Memory: 3.5 inch 500GB HDD
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Screen Dimensions: 508.2 x 286.4mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 557.4 mm x 407.3 mm x 250 mm / 22" x 16" x 10"
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0, USB 2.0, mini USB 2.0, VGA, DisplayPort, 3-in-1 connector, LAN, handset, audio jack
- Network: Realtek Gigabit Ethernet
- Warranty: 3 -year onsite warranty
Pricing and availability
ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One 23 will be available with Lenovo corporate channel re-sellers by January 2015. Price starts at Php 15,990 only!