Samsung Electronics officially announced the LTE-A enabled Galaxy Note 4 - the world's first commercially available LTE-A (LTE Advanced) Tri-Band Carrier Aggregation smartphone. The said handset supports download speed of 300Mbps which is 4 times faster than the speed of today's 4G LTE.
To further explain what the 300Mbps speed can offer, users will be able to download a 700MB video in just 19 seconds or 10 songs (40MB) in about 1 second!
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LTE-A sports a 5.7-inch quad HD super AMOLED display, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable memory, 16MP rear camera, 3.7MP front camera, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and LTE-A connectivity.
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED, 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- ROM: 32GB, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD slot
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, Auto Focus with Smart OIS, HDR (Rich tone), Selective Focus, Rear-cam Selfie, Beauty face, Virtual Tour Shot, Shot & More, Dual Camera
- Front Camera: 3.7 MP with f1.9, Selfie, Wide Selfie
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) MIMO PCIeGPS / GLONASS / Baidu
- NFC, Bluetooth® v 4.1 (BLE,ANT+), IR LED (Remote Control), USB2.0, MHL 3.0
- Network 3xCA (LTE): 20 / 20 / 20 MHz or 40MHz
- Sensor: Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB,IR-LEDProximity, Barometer, Hall Sensor, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO2 (Dependent on market)
- S Pen Optimized Features:Air Command (Action Memo, Smart Select, Image Clip, Screen Write)S Note, Snap Note, Direct Pen Input
- Additional Features: Multi Window, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Voice Recorder (Normal Mode, Interview Mode, Meeting Mode, Voice Memo), Download Booster
- S Health 3.5, Dynamic Lock Screen, Briefing
- Dimension: 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm, 176g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 3,220mAh, Fast Charging (Adaptive Fast Charging & QC2.0)
Pricing and availability of the handset has not been revealed yet. Stay tuned for more updates. Would you purchase the LTE-enabled Galaxy Note 4? Comment your thoughts below.