Hello Meizu fans! The long wait is over. The Meizu MX4 Pro is now available for purchase via an online store called OppoMart. According to sources, the said handset can be shipped globally in 4 to 7 days, regardless of your location. (Hmm, that's pretty interesting!).
Just a quick recap, the Meizu MX4 Pro sports a 5.5-inch Shrap 2K display and is powered by Samsung Xynos 5430 8-core CPU. It features 3GB of RAM, 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal memory, 20.7 rear SONY camera, 5MP front facing camera, LTE connectivity and Android 4.4 KitKat OS topped with Flyme 4.0.
- Display: 5.5-inch Sharp 2K, 2560 x 1536 pixels
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 5430 chip with 2.0GHz Cortex A15 quad-core and 1.5GHz Cortex A7 quad-core
- GPU: Mali T628 MP6
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- Rear Camera: 20.7MP, f2.2, IMX220 exmor rs sensor, dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP omnivision ov5693, f2.2
- OS: Flyme 4.0 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 3350 mAh
- Connectivity: dual band WIFI, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, LTE
- Audio: ES9018 DAC and OPA1612
- Others: mTouch (fingerprint sensor)
The Meizu MX4 Pro 16GB variant costs $549 while the 32 GB model costs $599. Only the grey version is in stock. Head over to the source link below to go to the online store.
Would you like to purchase the handset? Comment your thoughts below!