After being one of the slimmest phone in the world this 2014! Oppo R5 is making a lot of noise again lately because of its durability! They just posted a YouTube video that showcased the R5 as a hammer, smashing fruits and nuts and being bulldozed by a car!
|Hammer R5 Smash!|
It seems like OPPO is challenging Nokia in terms of indestructibility!
- Display: 5.2 Inches Amoled display (423 ppi)
- Processor: Snapdragon 615, 1.5 GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM:32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Connectivity: WiFi / LTE / Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 74.5 x 4.85mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Price: USD 499 (Around PHP 22,320.27)
With that kind of incredible durability, I believe that it will be one of the main selling point of this phone aside from its amazing thinness. I hope that they'll add a waterproof feature soon and this might be the one of the most rugged phones in the world that looks great!