Four months after Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note, the company is set to launch its 4G variant on November 18th. The Redmi Note 4G will retail at S$229 (US$183 / PHP 7,963.52). The said handset can be purchased thru the usual lunch time flash sales the company is known for.
The Redmi Note 4G sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor. It features 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera. It runs on MIUI v5 based on Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 267 ppi
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 305
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 8 GB, expandable up to 64 GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- OS: MIUI v5 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- SIM: Single SIM
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Black/ White
- Dimensions: 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm
- Price: Around PHP 7,963.52
Planning to avail the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G? Comment your thoughts below!