Super sale alert spotted at Memoxpress, Robinsons Pioneer. Huawei drops price of its Ascend P2 4G LTE from Php 22,620 to Php 8,990. That's Php 13.6K price cut from its previous retail price. Wow! That could be an early Christmas treat brought to us by Huawei.
Huawei Ascend P2 LTE sports a 4.7-inch IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and is powered by Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor. It features 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB / 32 GB of internal memory, 13 MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front camera, 2,429 mAh battery capacity and Android 4.1 Jellybean.
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 312 ppi, with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Processor: 1.57 GHz Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB/ 2GB
- ROM: 16 GB/ 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP BSI rear camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 1.3 MP front camera
- Battery: 2,420 mAh
- OS: Android 4.1 Jellybean
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, 3G/ HSPA+, LTE 150Mbps, FM Radio, NFC
The said handset is available in Huawei concept stores and kiosks nationwide!
What do you think of this sale? Comment your thoughts below!