If you're not satisfied with the wide range of color selection of the LG G3, the company is now offering a blue steel variant of the flagship. According to sources, the handset will be available in US via Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T and Sprint.
Aside from the new color, the blue steel variant of the LG G3 is identical to the previous released G3 handset. The LG G3 sports a 5.5-inch Quad HD display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. It features 2 GB/ 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB/ 32 GB of ROM, 13 MP rear camera, 2.1 MP front camera and 3,000 mAh battery. Although we're expecting the Android 5.0 Lollipop to come to LG G3 soon, the company will ship Blue Steel G3 handsets running Android 4.4 KitkKat.
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD, 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- Processor: 2.GHz Qualcomm Snapgdragon Quad-core
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- ROM: 16 GB/ 32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB microSD
- Rear Camera: 13MP Optical Image Stabilization with Laser Auto Focus, Dual Flash
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Battery: 3,000 mAh, replaceable, wireless charging
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS, GLONASS, HDMI SlimPort, NFC
- Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
- New color: Blue steel
The company however did not reveal if this variant will be available for purchase to other markets. Let's wait for further announcements.
Would you like to have the Blue Steel G3 variant? Comment your thoughts below.