Gionee, a Chinese handset maker, was recognized for releasing the world's thinnest smartphone at the time they launched the Elife S4.5 followed by the Elife E5.1. Then, they released Marathon and M3 and Gionee V183, a new set of smartphones with unusual battery capacity. Now, the company is set to introduce another interesting handset, and this time it's a flip smartphone that sports two 1080 p display. Introducing Gionee W900!
This smartphone features a clamshell design, with 4-inch AMOLED 1080p internal and external screen. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM. It also features 16 GB of internal memory, 13MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, 2050mAh battery capacity, LTE connectivity and Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system.
- Internal Screen: 4-inch AMOLED capacitive ,1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- External Screen: 4-inch AMOLED capacitive ,1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Style: Clamshell, expandable up to 128GB
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core processor.
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2050 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, LTE
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 62.6 x 14.8 mm
- Weight: 172.6 grams
Availability and pricing of the smartphone are unknown yet. In case it will be available soon, would you be interested to buy one? Comment your thoughts below.