Lenovo unveils the new Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, a 13-inch Android tablet that comes with a built-in projector. Yes, you've read it right. This surprising feature makes the product more interesting! The built-in pico projector is placed inside the bulging hinge and can be activated via the physical button on the side of the chassis or the software button on the screen. It can project an image size up to 50-inch on flat surface.
The Yoga Pro 2 sports a 13.3-inch QHD IPS display that is powered by Intel Atom Z3745 quad-core processor. It features 2GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage expandable via microSD, 8 MP rear camera, 1.6 MP front camera and 40-50 Lumen Pico projector. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 13.3-inch qHD IPS display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, 221 ppi
- Processor: 1.86 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3745 processor
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- ROM: 32 GB of Internal Storage expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 8 MP f2.2 AF rear camera
- Battery: 1.6 MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Projector: 40-50 Lumens Built-in Projector, WVGA (854 x 480) resolution
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n dual-band, Optional LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, with phone call functionality (selected countries in Asia), microUSB OTG
- Dimensions: 333 x 223 x 3.7- 12.6 mm
- Weight: 950 g
- Color: Platinum
- Price: $499 (Php 22,300)
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro's price starts at $499 and will be available at Lenovo's online store at the end October.