Chuwi DX1 is a weird but cool looking tablet that uses a rotating camera. DX1 used the same philosophy of Oppo N1, but this time a massive 7 inches tablet which is a first of its kind.
|A rotatable camera on a tablet :)|
OPPO like camera technology
The device have a 13 MP camera sensor with flash that rotates from back to front just like the Oppo N1. With this tablet it is guaranteed that taking photos from back or front would have the same quality!
- Display: 6.98 inches IPS screen, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- Processor: Quad Core MediaTek MT8382 Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 16 GB expandable via microSD
- Rear Camera and Front Camera: 13 MP 206 degrees rotatable sensors
- Battery: 3000 mAh Capacity
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi b/g/n, FM Radio, GPS, 2G (EDGE/GPRS), 3G
- Others: 3.5 mm jack
- Price: 799 Yuan (Around PHP 5.8K)
Based on the specs, this could be a tablet / phablet that is good enough for daily internet browsing, texting, calls and light to moderate gaming. Then of course the main market of this device is the selfie addicts with its rotatable 13 MP camera! Hopefully this budget selfie tablet would come to the Philippines soon.
What are your thoughts on this selfie tablet? Comment below. :)