Most of us thought that the power of the new HTC Nexus 9 is going to be really great, but nobody expected it to appear on par or a little better in terms of the hardware computing power compared to the 2012 edition of a macbook pro.
|What do you think guys?|
- Display: 8.9" IPS LCD QXGA (2048 x 1536) 4:3 aspect ration protected by Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 Dual Denver @ 2.3GHz
- GPU: 192-core Kepler GPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 / 32 GB
- Rear Camera: 8 MP f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 1.6 MP f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 6,700 mAh
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi / HSPA+ / LTE / NFC / Bluetooth 4.1/
- Sensors: GPS / Gyroscope / Accelerometer / Magnetometer
- Others: Color: Indigo Black, Lunar White, Sand / Ports: Micro USB 2.0, 3.5 mm female jack, dual microphone, dual front facing speakers with HTC BoomSound TM
- Dimensions: 153.68mm x 228.25mm x 7.95mm
- Weight: 425g (Wi-Fi), 436g (LTE)
- Price: USD 399.99 (Around PHP 17,917.55)
Benchmarks don't lie
With a monster powered dual-64 bit processor, the new HTC Nexus 9 is perceived to be ultra fast, but according to the benchmark made by Geekbench it perform almost or at least on par with a macbook pro 2012! It scored 1,903 a little bit lower compared to the professional level laptop of macbook pro at 1,925! Considering the price, the new nexus 9 seems to be the better buy.
Of course that's not the only thing to be considered...
A laptop and a tablet is always different, the scores maybe close but when it comes to work and multimedia editing I will still choose the 2012 edition of the macbook pro with dual os in it. However, when it comes to gaming and multimedia portability during travels the new Nexus 9 is an excellent choice. In that regard, just choose whatever device suits you well in the situation needed.
Now who's excited to have the new nexus 9? Comment below and have a nice day! :)
Source and check it out on