An alleged official press render of Google's Nexus 6 has been leaked by a famous leakster @evleaks. As we can see on the photo below, the next smartphone in the Nexus family has a strong resemblance to the Moto X 2014. Reported to sport a 5.92-inch display, Nexus 6 seems to be an enlarged version of it.
|Alleged Official Render for Google's Nexus 6 Leaked!|
Photo Source: @evleaks
As a recap, previous leaks suggested that Nexus 6 will feature a Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32 GB internal storage, 13 MP rear camera, 3200 mAh battery and Android L Operating System?
- Display: 5.92 Inches 2560 x 1440 QHD 496 ppi
- Processor: Snapdragon 805
- RAM: 3 GB
- ROM: 64 GB (SD Card availability is still unknown)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- OS: Android L 5.0 (Lion?)
- Connectivity: LTE / WiFi / NFC / Bluetooth (To be updated and confirmed)
- Price: No idea yet
What do you think about the next Nexus smartphone? Comment below.