The photos of the alleged metal like Samsung Galaxy A5 just surfaced around the internet. The phone is said to be a mid range phone that's powered by a 1.2 GHz snapdragon 400 processor, 5-inch Super Amoled HD display, 2GB of RAM and an expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card.
|photo credits to sammobile|
|Galaxy A5! photo credits to sammobile|
- Display: 5-inch Super AMOLED HD, 720p 1280 x 720px
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad CoreSnapdragon 400
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Connectivity: 3G / WiFi /Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.7 x 6.7mm
- Battery Capacity: 2300 mAh
The phone is expected to be priced at a more reasonable range considering that other brands that offers the same specs have really good prices. I also loved the expandable storage of 128 GB and 2GB of RAM! Aside from that I'm quite excited with the new change of material by Samsung. This could be the start of their non-plastic more premium metal like looking products.