Xiaomi's highly touted super budget powerbank suddenly popped out of Lazada's website. It is a very good portable powerbank that packs 10400 mAh of power at a very affordable rate! It's made from aluminum and is powered by either an LG / Samsung batteries which is made out of really good quality.
|Sulit powerbank here!|
- Battery typeLithium-ion rechargeable cell
- Power sourceDC 5V
- Input voltageDC 5.1V
- Input current2.0A(TYP)
- Output current2.1A(TYP)
- Rated capacity3.6V/10400mAh(TYP)
- Charging time5.5 hrs with 5V/2A plug and standard cable
- 12 hrs with 5V/1A plug and standard cable
- Load detectionAuto-detect the plug-in and plug-out of devices
- SafetyInput OVP, OCP; Output OCP OVP, short protection;
- cell protection including OVP OCP, thermal protection during charge and discharge stage
- Out of power protectionAwake once pluged to the charger
- Charging temperature0℃-45℃ (TYP)
- Discharging temperatureInitial -10℃~+50℃(TYP)
- Continuous -20℃~+60℃(TYP)
|With the help of Texas Instruments I'm really sure that this is made of really good materials|
|Some of the basic features of Mi Powerbank|
The people behind Xiaomi Philippines contacted us saying that they have not officially released the product and will definitely make an announcement via Facebook once it's available.
In that sense, (our opinion) the person who posted Mi Powerbanks on Lazada may have priced the power-bank a little bit too high.