We all know that fruits are the best source of vitamins and that apple is among the highly regarded fruit.Apples have many color variations, surely all have a lot of health benefits but for some reason green is better than other color. Most of us would prefer red apple because it is sweeter, more popular and easy to find in every market. Maybe we’re influenced by the story of snow white and the seven dwarfs. I don’t have anything against eating red apples, I am not saying it is less healthy, it is just in some cases green is better.
- Apple’s skin is healthier than its flesh so make sure to eat the skin as well.
- Make sure to wash apple properly before eating to remove any kinds of dirt and chemicals such preservatives and insecticides.
1. PROMOTES HEALTHY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
It is rich in fiber which strengthen metabolism and promotes healthy digestive system. It secretes organic acids that help restore loss of appetite due to intestinal peristalsis.
2. VERY GOOD AT TREATING DIARRHEA AND CONSTIPATION
3. GREAT SOURCE OF ANTI-OXIDANTS WHICH HELPS ATTAIN HEALTHY AND GLOWING SKIN, TEETH AND GUMS
4. PREVENTS RHEUMATISM & GOUTCan help reduce inflammations.
5. RESEARCHERS FOUND THAT FLAVANOID AND BORON IN APPLES HELPS STRENGTHEN BONES AND PREVENTS OSTEOPOROSIS
6. BEAUTY ENHANCER
Can be use as face mask, apple cider for acne, treatment for sunburn, Natural skin toner
find out how.
7. GREEN APPLES OFFERS NO BAD CHOLESTEROL AND HELPS REDUCE CHOLESTEROL
8. CAN BE EATEN BY PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
An apple a day could keep diabetes away, according to a new study where 187,000 people have been observed. People who ate apple daily reduced their risk for type 2 diabetes by as much as 23% in comparison to those who ate less than one serving per month. [Read more]