BREAKING NEWS! LG G2 Mini has been officially announced yesterday!
G2 Mini is smaller at 4.7" but not as powerful as it's big brother which carries some impressive specs. Although G2 Mini is meant to be a mid-range phone, screen display should have been at least 720p not qHD, camera should have been at least 12MP (Rear), 2MP (Front) if this really deserves to be G2's little brother.
At least it carries the latest version of Android which is Kitkat, LTE connection, great battery capacity and I believe that it also carries the best stock IEM in the world today which is Quadbeat 2 (a very good sounding in ear monitors).
For me, based on it's specs this one a little disappointment and doesn't deserve to be called the mini version of their flagship G2. However, price it not yet announced so lets see if they'll price this one reasonably.
LG G2 Mini is the Mini version of LG's popular G2 which now powered
by Android's latest 4.4 Kitkat. (Image from CNET)Specification
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G); 1.7 GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- ROM: 8 GB eMMC / 1 GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Rear Camera: 8.0 MP / 13.0 MP (LATAM LTE version)
- Front Camera: 1.3 MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: Cat. 4 & VoLTE / Cat. 3(LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G) / Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Others: Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.
- Dimensions: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g